Sunday, August 23, 2009

Leannes wedding

Me and Leanne hugging goodbye. me dancing with one of the ring bearers, dillan
my good friend leanne and her husban kens, first dance



me and this little girl mckenna, i used to watch her sisters 4 years ago when i lived in salt lake. Me and cody also want to name our first girl McKenna,



me dancing with the other ring bearer andrew



ken and the bridesmaids and leanne and the groomsmen. I'm at the very left in the top row






leanne and all her bridesmaids, im third from the top





the killer heals i had to wear all day, my feet were numb








me and leanne at the reception







us at the luncheon, i really like this picture









us outside the temple










me holding my bridesmaids bouquet











them and me













the newlyweds, ken and leanne rivas












all the bridesmaids outside of the temple waiting for the newlyweds. I'm the fourth one















all of us bridesmaids again, im the third one















me outside the temple waiting
















me driving to the temple, i just barely got my hair cut for the wedding and i cut bangs, so this picture is to show the style of my hair curled with the bangs


















No comments:

Post a Comment