Tuesday, December 15, 2009

new hair!!!!

So I figured that since im going into cosmetology for school, that i should look good, that includes getting my hair colored! well since Cody already got all my christmas presents, i asked my mom if she can pay to get my hair colored! well she agreed, and i got it colored on monday, i hope u like it! I put red, blonde, and black in it! I put just black on the bottom, then all throughout the rest of my hair, i put red black and blonde highlights! and i also trimmed my bangs again, cause they grew 2inches in 4months, crazy! thats too fast for me! all in all, i really like it!! Thanks Hailey!! i recommend everyone go to her, she is the best, I've gone to her for (i think) 4years! For those of you that have seen our wedding pictures, Hailey is the one that colored my hair, but also curled it for my big day! And the best part of getting my hair colored was getting to play with her cute daughter while the color was processing!!
This is a picture of me while the color was processing, lets just say i got really good cell phone reception becuase of the foils!!! LOL hahahahaha
This is a picture to show you the black on the bottom, it shows really good when its in a ponytail!

this is a picture of the back of my head, before i colored it!


This is not a very good picture! but this is the back of my hair, wet, after i colored it!


this is the top of my head before i colored it



and this is a picture after i colored it!






this is just a afterwards shot!






the side of my hair and my bangs before i colored it







and this is after!




I hope u enjoyed!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR! it looks so good! congrats on starting school soon! you will do awesome! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete