Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June

where do i start with june! June has been one of the toughest for me, personal wise. My mom had surgery, and so we were down in salt lake for 4 days to be with her.
my mom had been losing her hearing and getting headaches at the same time, so she went into the doc, so after multiple MRIs and such, they found a little tumor on the inside of her ear my her brain, so she made the decision to have this form of Brain surgery. she had the surgery on june 14th and came home the following sunday which was fathers day. She is doing good now. but the whole experience has strengthened me tremendously, thoughts just kept going through my head, and it kept making me nervous. The surgery itself took like 5 hours, but she spent 1day and a half in the nccu(icu), then spent the rest of her time in the natal icu(i think thats the name). She had the surgery done at the university on utah hospital, cause a doc here in town referred her to a sergeon down there! I was sssoooo nervous with this whole thing cause i mean for cryig out loud she had brain surgery, poeple kept telling me that it wldnt be as bad as i was making out to be, but i dont care what people think, to me anything to do with the brain is serious for me! but I'm glad she is doing good and the surgery went well.
While we were down in SLC, after mom was out of the NCCU(icu) on that friday, we went to little place that has mini golf and a batting cages, and so cody and i and my sister had to have a little fun considering the week we had(very nerv-racking and stressful not knowing what will happen) then our real dad met us in south jordan/sandy to have dinner! this was the first time my sister and him met for many, many years! all in all the trip went good.
That mainly was all that happened in june! Oh yeah, june was the first month with me only working 1 job. yep thats right, i quit mcds. after 8 years there, and me wanting a hair job, i just had to be done there! And Cody also quit a job, so yes, we r more of a normal couple now with 3 jos total instead of 5! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment