Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: for sisters

Day 7: I'm thankful for sisters.....to have one and to be one! I love my sister with all my heart and wld do anything for her. I know we have had our differences in the past, and still do, but when it comes down to it, ill always be there for her! I know I havent been the best sister But i try my hardest for her! I wldnt trade her for anything :) If I have more than one girl, i want them to be best sisters like me and mine are. To me sisters have a bond thats so special, it goes way back, before birth! I'm thankful to my mom and dad, for not stopping having kids after me, our family definately needed the last bundle of joy that joined our family, i dont think our family wld be complete without her! I love you sister:)


No comments:

Post a Comment